INCORPORATION AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A Historic Adventure
The Norris Arm Heritage Society was incorporated in May, 1998.
Purposes of the incorporation:
(1) Operate as a non-profit organization.
(2) to acquire and maintain a building to house a Museum.
(3) to acquire local historical artifacts for display.
(4) to protect local buildings and/or sites of historical importance.
(5) to acquire all types of funding to assist in protecting these artifacts, buildings, sites, etc.
(6) to accumulate local documentation to assist genealogists in tracing their family histories.
(7) Help promote tourism in the area through our history.
Board of Directors 2020
Fred Budgell Past Chair
S B Kirby Chair
Calvin Downer Vice Chair
Cyril Langdon Treasure
Della Kelly Secretary